Thursday, April 05, 2007

First (And Likely Last) Annual Patterson Absurd Anti-American Video Awards

Howdy, folks. As we ramp up for finals and papers, I think we could all use a spot of fun. The recent spat with Iran should remind us how ridiculous anti-Americanism is. In that spirit, I’ve decided to announce the First (And Likely Last) Annual Patterson Absurd Anti-American Video Awards.

Send me the most preposterous, inane, over-the-top, or otherwise interesting anti-US video you’ve found during your studies. Old propaganda, music videos, and state-sponsored are usually treasure troves, but I’d appreciate anything you have to offer.

Winners will selected and posted once a reasonable amount of entries have been received. The grand prize will be determined at a later date but will likely consist of a six-pack of your preferred beverage (which I’m assuming will be Hawaiian Punch).

No comments: